Python is a widespread programming language that is simple and often very cost-efficient. Python is very popular among developers thanks to its simplicity and flexibility. Moreover, it allows software development teams to use it in creating almost any type of application.
Interested in hiring Python developers or a team of programmers?
ITG offers you to choose among numerous candidates with different levels of expertise and different amount of experience. With our support and assistance, you will definitely find a software development specialist or even the whole team of Python experts. We are sure that working with our company will be a great experience and that our dedicated and motivated Python developers will exceed your expectations.
SHORT PYTHON OVERVIEW
Released almost 30 years ago, in the modern world, Python is one of the most well-known and widespread programming languages. With each year the number of projects created with Python and the number of developers using it is growing.
It is interpreted object-oriented programming language of high level with strict dynamic typing. High-level data structures, along with dynamic semantics and dynamic connectivity, make it optimize for quick software development as well as a combination of existing components.
Python supports modules and modules packages, which facilitates modularity and reuse of the code.
The Python interpreter and standard libraries are available both in the compilation and in the original form on all major platforms.
Python programming language supports several programming paradigms – object-oriented, procedural, functional and aspect-oriented. In this case, unlike many port systems, for all major platforms, Python has support for specific technology platforms (for example, Microsoft COM / DCOM). There is a special version of Python for the Java virtual machine – Jython, which allows the interpreter to run on any system that supports Java.
Python supports dynamic typing, that is, the type of variable is only defined during execution. Of the basic types, it should be noted support for integers of arbitrary length and complex numbers. Python has a rich library for working with strings, in particular, coded in Unicode.
WHAT KIND OF APPLICATIONS CAN YOU BUILD IN PYTHON
Being a high-level language, Python can be used for development of a broad range of applications. Moreover, it has an open-source license, which means Python is flexible and easily scalable. It is also available for different operating systems and works perfectly with other programming languages.
Almost any kind of applications can be developed with Python because of its extensive library. Needless to say that this language is perfect for software and web development. Python has a wide range of machine learning libraries as well. Also, you should consider hiring a team of Python developers if you are interested in development of:
- Video or audio application
- Console application
- Application for managing system administration tasks
As you can see, possibilities are vast. And considering all the other advantages of development with Python, it can become a perfect choice for your project.
PROS AND CONS OF PYTHON
A lot of developers can call Python their favorite. It is due to the numerous advantages this language has. Among the most important are:
- It is easy to learn and read
- More functions and quicker development with fewer lines of code
- Object-oriented programming
- A lot of frameworks are available
- It supports a lot of platforms and systems
However, Python has also some disadvantages, which you should take into consideration if you hire a team of developers. For instance,
- It is quite slow
- Python is not the best choice for multi-processor work and memory intensive tasks
- This language is also a bad choice for mobile development
- Building 3D games with good graphics with Python is almost impossible
BENEFITS OF PYTHON FOR WEB DEVELOPMENT
If you still hesitate if you should choose Python for your project, consider these benefits of it:
- It is hard to fail as Python is quite simple and built on some established rules.
- It is sysadmin-friendly. Python is the best choice for development of software for sysadmins.
- Django framework is SEO-friendly.
- Building prototypes with Python is quick and easy.
- This language is cost-efficient because (as we mentioned before) it requires less code.
As you can see, choosing to hire Python developers or a team for your project is a great idea. This language is easy, clean, consistent, and offers a number of undeniable advantages.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE FOR PYTHON
Good Python development specialist should obviously have a broad knowledge of this programming language and its different versions as well as knowledge of Python libraries and frameworks. Experience in frontend development and ORM libraries will only be a plus for any Python development expert. Finally, to stand out from the rest of Python developers, a dedicated programmer should research AI and machine learning technologies.
It also should be mentioned that any dedicated IT-professional that works in a team should have good time-management, problem-solving, and communicational skills.
PYTHON CONFERENCES AND TECH TALKS
You Should AttendPython conferences and meetups continue to offer attendees the opportunity to learn new skills, discover recent trends, view the latest technologies. You get to enjoy networking with other professionals, meet new friends and contacts in the industry. Thus, we’ve compiled a curated list of the top Python conferences and other related events around the world you should consider attending to broaden your horizons, update your skill set and build relationships with key developers, leading experts and decision makers.
- PyCon US (https://us.pycon.org). The largest annual gathering for the community using and developing the open-source Python programming language. Where: Clevelend, USA
- PyTennessee (https://www.pytennessee.org/). PyTennessee is a yearly regional Python conference held every February in Nashville, TN. Where: Tennessee, USA
- EuroPython (https://europython.eu/). The European Python conference brought to you by the volunteers of the EuroPython Society and its Workgroups. Where: Edinburgh, UK
- PythonCamp Cologne (https://barcamptools.eu/). The two-day event is for anyone interested in the Python programming language and its use – be it web development, automation, scientific computing, or just for fun. The topics of the PythonCamp are as varied as the possibilities of using Python itself, because the program is – as usual at a BarCamp – designed by the participants themselves. Where: Cologne, Germany
HOW TO HIRE A PYTHON DEVELOPMENT TEAM
ITG makes hiring Python development team fast, simple, and effortless. Our CV database contains numerous resumes of Python developers of any level ‒ from Junior to Senior.
ITG will assist you from the day you decide to hire either a single developer or even the whole team of development specialists. Our recruiters will help you to find the best candidates according to your requirements. After interviewing chosen developers, you will hire them, form your dream team and begin working on your project. We can assure you that our dedicated software developers will deliver the best result in a timely manner.
Moreover, ITG provides advice and assistance of our office managers, HRs, and accountants. Therefore, you will be able to focus attention on your project and managing your team of motivated and dedicated Python developers. Picking nearshoring or offshoring and collaborating with ITG is the best and smartest choice for your business.