Got a partnership or suggestion in mind? Get in touch and our developers will walk you through any questions.
- show messages to website visitors;
- store the data locally, i.e. on the client side;
- display dynamic content on a web page, for example interactive maps, videos, graphics, etc.;
- redirect file download and upload requests to remote servers, and much more.
- it is the only programming language compatible with all most popular browsers;
- it integrates fully with HTML/CSS;
- it puts simplicity front and center.
- user interfaces;
- web development and web applications;
- server applications;
- game development;
- social media;
- mobile apps;
- smartwatches, etc.
- Multi-functional interfaces. Drag and drop functionality speeds up developers’ work. This results in beautiful and compelling websites and applications that work well across all browsers and devices.
- Security on the client side. Working on the client side may be a powerful feature when it comes to speed, but it’s quite lax in terms of security. Because the program executes on a user’s device, the code can be subject to malicious use.
- Browser support. Dev teams must perform extensive testing to ensure that the program executes properly across all browsers. Unlike server-side scripts, client-side scripts might not always produce the expected output.
- Functional coding. You definitely want your programmers to create concise, clean and efficient code. Coders that mastered functional coding can do just that. This is not to mention that functional coding eliminates data mutation, shared states and unpredictable outcomes.
- Memory management. A skilled developer can optimize memory use and ensure that it doesn’t consume most resources. This accelerates performance and minimizes the risk of memory leaks.
- Version control. There’s always a looming possibility that the latest change in code can wreck the entire program. With it, months of carefully planned work will be gone. A dedicated developer doesn’t take unnecessary risks and learns version control instead with handy tools like Git.
- Web performance tools. Users won’t hesitate to abandon even the most compelling website if it fails to load fast. There are plenty of development techniques to boost performance, but the essential part is for developers to use automation tools to put this process on a fast track.
CONFERENCES AND EVENTS YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- JazzCon (https://jazzcon.tech/). Where: New Orleans, LA, USA
- FEDC (http://frontenddesignconference.com/). Where: St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
- JSConf EU (https://jsconf.eu/) Where: Berlin, Germany
- Forward JS (https://forwardjs.com/) Where: Holiday Inn, San Francisco
- Technology stack. You don’t want to hire any talent. You need a team that understands your business goals and can build technology that will get you there. It might be hard to find that talent locally. By resorting to online search, you get access to a whole new pool of exciting opportunities you might be lacking at home.
- Project costs. Salary expectations come to the fore for any project so it’s essential to understand your costs right from the start. Just like with the skill set, finding local talent for an acceptable salary may become a challenge. A remote dev team is always much more cost-effective.